Saturday, August 8, 2009

Endings, Beginnings, and Everything In Between

I have the full, completed manuscript sitting next to me in it's three-ring binder, the plainly printed title sheet staring at me from the front cover. It's done. Added a preface and epilogue, decided on a title, and she's ready to go to an agent. It's time to let this one rest, and consider other stories. It's not that big of a move, though-I've had the idea for the sequel to the first book floating around in my head for a few months now, I just haven't let it bob to the surface. It might have made too many waves and crashed my muse's boat! I'm cautiously excited, but I'll save the true emotion for the acceptance letter. I know I'll have to ride out some rejections, that's just the name of the game. And I intend to play it a full court press!! So to bed, to sleep, perchance to dream of new characters to add to the new storyline....

No comments:

Post a Comment