Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crazy Is As Crazy Does

I seem to be losing something in the last few weeks, I'm pretty sure it's my mind, but I'll have to get back to you on that. Reality is taking a hard fast chunk out of me lately, with the oncoming school year and all it's assorted and sundry things that must be accomplished in the next two weeks. Fees to be paid, books to gather, supplies to be fetched, doctor and dentist visits to attend to; the list winds its way along like some tortured Mobius strip. Add onto the merry-go-round the everyday nitnoid b.s. and my dentistry debacles, and I've got a platter full of fun here. I know that at the end of the month most of the ruckus will end with a thump, and the crickets will be audible again. Not much help now, but it's something to look forward to!
The good news is that I've kept my head in the game enough to sketch out the main plot points for the next book I'm writing, a sequel to the previously mentioned one. And to start the wheels turning in the back of my mind for another idea for a book that I had sketched out months ago. No spoilers on that one, it's too tenuous right now. I've some time tomorrow morning blocked off for writing, so I'm hoping to get at least a first chapter out of the sequel by lunchtime. Poor Erika, she really can pick 'em.......

No comments:

Post a Comment