Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I claim this ending of my book in the name of blood, sweat, and tears!

Epilogue still to write, but that will come after the first editing session, to be sure I wrap things up with some measure of coherency. The thing that surprised me the most is how difficult it was to actually finish the last scene. Of course, my characters were in a pretty hard place, personally. So they were a bit reluctant to tell any sort of tale. I dragged it out of them, without much kicking or screaming on their part. Me, on the other hand, I was bouncing in my seat, backspacing, staring at the cursor, and generally being a spaz. Muscled through it, and came away happily stunned at the ending. My heroine is such an unpredictable girl. She keeps me busy, and I hope she will continue to for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment